Which of the following describes percentile ranks?Answers:They are appropriately used to report relative standing for variables measured on ratio scales.They are the most basic type of standard score.They are symbolized by pr2.They are scores that indicate one’s relative standing in comparison with percentages of others who have taken the same test.
- Module 7 ACT Assignment: MPS2-a Assignment For homework this week you will devel
- A research paper on how the pandemic has changed the economy and about the book
- Step #1: Compose a dialogue: The dialogue should feature 2-3 characters conversi
- The Nazis used the German word gleichschaltung to describe their actions once th
- U ONLY ANSWER ONE PART FROM EACH GROUP Group A Questions 1. Present a brief expl