A parent expresses to you that seeing their son, Isaac, play house and wear an apron during dramatic play, makes them feel uncomfortable. What might an appropriate response be? I want the response to be understanding but also reason with them.Share any of your own experiences with gender identity and/or the reactions you had to this topic or videos from this module.Here’s the video for the reaction:https://youtu.be/akOe5-UsQ2o andParenting a Gender Non-Conforming Child | Michele Yulo | TEDxUtica
- Describe factors that influence the development of prevention-oriented health policy
- Discuss how some of your identities or interests intersect in your life.
- Discuss why “labeling” and “self-fulfilling prophecy” are particularly important concepts involving individuals with intellectual disabilities.
- What are the pros and cons of each style?
- Explain how social skills training can be used to train individuals having problems related to social anxiety