1) Some people criticize the concept of intersectionality as “identity politics” where people are not seen as individuals but solely as representatives of groups who share certain identity markers (e.g. race). What is your reaction to this critique from an education standpoint?
- Assignment Overview To implement new strategies at the macro level in social wor
- Research any current event (within the past 24 months) associated with an aircra
- You have decided to open your own practice – you now need to gain start-up fundi
- Prior to beginning work on this discussion forum, read Chapters 2 and 3 of the c
- 1. Define demand. What does the law of demand state? Express it in words, in sym