PART I—CLUSTERSBelow are four “clusters” that contain three termseach. Pick three of the four clusters.Identify the three terms in each cluster and tell a storyabout how each of the three terms relate to one another. Imagine you are telling a friend how thethree terms relate to one another in the context of the class. You should write about 3 to 4 paragraphs percluster. The more detail, the morepoints. DO THREE CLUSTERS.1. ImmigrationAct of 1965StonewallMakeAmerica Great Again2. Tonkin Gulf“Vietnamization”“Born in the USA”3. Roe v.Wade (1973)MoralMajority (1979)“culture wars”4. “morning inAmerica”supply-side economicsthe “thirdway”PART II—ONE ESSAYAnswer the questionbelow. The purpose is todemonstrate your knowledge of specific themes we’ve discussed in class. Good essays will navigate between broadthematic answers to the question and several specific examples to buttress yourpoint (think: IDs). Don’t getoverwhelmed. When in doubt, think backto the titles of the lectures you’ve sat through. The essay should be between 5 and 7paragraphs long.Whatfactors led American society to go from the “ask not what your country cando for you…” sentiment of the early 1960s to the “Me Generation” of the1970s? What economic, diplomatic,social, and political events moved the United States fromone sensibility to the other? Wasthis a liberal or conservative turn, or something else altogether?Here are several other IDs.They will be good to know for your essay question.The Greensboro FourBlack PowerCivil Rights Act of1964Great Societythe pillCesar ChavezTitle IXstagflationaffirmative actionRoots (1976)WatergateIranian hostage crisisPerestroikaNAFTA“The Evil Empire”9/11Affordable Care ActLeft-wing freedom,right-wing freedomPART III—EXTRA CREDITAs you (better) know, I start off every lecture with asong. The question: What song should Iuse during my final lecture (“Your America”), and why? In your opinion, what song best describestoday’s America, and why? Past winnersinclude: Childish Gambino’s “This is America” (two years running), Lady Gaga’s“Born this Way,” and Black Eyed Peas’ “Where is the Love?” Other songs frequently mentioned include: JayZ, “Forever Young,” Eminem, “White America,” Green Day, “American Idiot,” LeeGreenwood, “God Bless the U.S.A.” J. Cole, “Miss America,” and Ice Cube, “NoVaseline” (really?). You don’t have topick from this list.
- Analysis of the role of social media in marketing Communication strategies for one of the below companies:: Social Media Assignment,TCD, Ireland
- The National Maternity Strategy claims to be underpinned by a health and wellness approach that views ‘pregnancy and birth as a normal: Midwifery Assignment, NUI, Ireland
- Each participant to identify a coaching session or conversation with either a colleague in your organisation: Certificate in Supervisory Management & Team Leadership Assignment, TUS, Ireland
- You are applying for a salesperson job at Rooms to Go, and the hiring manager would like you to write at least 3 pages on what makes a good salesperson.
- International mobility is a growing feature of the labour market, which has led to increased levels of expatriation in recent years: Human Resource management Assignment, NUI, Ireland