1. Please define a case control study. What are the components of a case control study?2. Suppose that a case control study was conducted in the United States to find out whether a Black woman’s exposure to racism during pregnancy influenced her risk of giving birth prematurely. Investigators selected 500 cases who were hospitalized for premature delivery and 1,000 controls. The study found that 90 case mothers and 50 control mothers reported overt incidents of racism during their pregnancy.A. Set up the two-by-two table for these data.B. Calculate the odds ratio.C. State in words your interpretation of this odds ratio.D. Suppose that the investigators hire you as an epidemiological consultant to help them design this study. They ask you what type of control group is most appropriate for the study. Briefly describe the control group that you would advise them to select, and justify your choice.E. The investigators also ask you to describe the purpose of the control group in a case control study. What would you tell them?
- Question: Imagine you were given a framework model like The Call to Lead, but wi
- There are two questions that need to be answered. Each question is to be answere
- Instructions: MEDICAL SOCIOLOGY FINAL EXAM *Answer each questions *200 words per
- Compare and contrast Gershwin’s treatment of black Americans with that of Stephen Foster and the minstrel shows
- Research Topic: Racial discrimination has been a great issue, especially in the