Water quality is and continues to be a highly debated issue both within the United States and abroad. According to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), water quality is the condition of water, including chemical, physical and biological characteristics. The aforementioned definition is related to the suitability for drinking or swimming. Poor water quality can lead to major health risks. Communities such as Flint, Michigan and Jackson, Mississippi, have received national attention in regard to water quality (not in good ways). If you were selected as a highly paid consultant to fix either one of their problems–how would fix/address the issue? Select either community and discuss. Utilize online sources to assist you in answering the question. Make sure to include the following: name of the community selected, any statistics from news sources, recommendations, a fictional account of what makes you qualified (i.e. scientist on staff) and a map of the area (Google Maps, Mapquest, etc.).
- Analysis of the role of social media in marketing Communication strategies for one of the below companies:: Social Media Assignment,TCD, Ireland
- The National Maternity Strategy claims to be underpinned by a health and wellness approach that views ‘pregnancy and birth as a normal: Midwifery Assignment, NUI, Ireland
- Each participant to identify a coaching session or conversation with either a colleague in your organisation: Certificate in Supervisory Management & Team Leadership Assignment, TUS, Ireland
- You are applying for a salesperson job at Rooms to Go, and the hiring manager would like you to write at least 3 pages on what makes a good salesperson.
- International mobility is a growing feature of the labour market, which has led to increased levels of expatriation in recent years: Human Resource management Assignment, NUI, Ireland