The Best WritersUnit 3 Discussion 2 Ethical Principles 900w due 3-23-221. Considering your course readings why is it important to adhere to ethical principles and protect human subjects within research study?2. Provide historical examples of cases where these ethical principles were violated and the consequence of it.3. How stringent or similar should ethical principles be to the standards placed on the conduction of clinical and/or educational research?4. Offer examples where controversy exists regarding application of ethical principles in evidence-based practice projects, best practices in education versus clinical research.5. Be sure to address HIPAA violations and FERPA depending on your focus clinical practice vs academic education.6. How does HIPAA and FERPA protect research participants?7. Describe the difference between therapeutic and non-therapeutic research based on your textbook.Responses need to address all components of the question, demonstrate critical thinking and analysis, and include peer reviewed journal evidence to support the student’s position.Please be sure to validate your opinions and ideas with citations and references in APA format. Use at least 3 references including your textbook to support your posting.
- To explain and evaluate the ways that environmental exposures affect human healt
- prepare a research paper on some aspect of current monetary policy. You may use
- 73-75 Main Avenue, LLC, agreed to lease a commercial property to PP Door Enterpr
- DIRECTIONS You’re interning at the Small Cap Commerce Institute (“SCCI”), a busi
- Prompt: Craft an introduction to the organization and product or service that yo