The Best Writers Week 4 Assignment Social EngineeringInstructionsWhat is social engineering? Simply put, it is “any act that influences a person to take action that may or may not be in their best interest.” Social engineering is a term that encompasses a broad spectrum of malicious activity.Select one of the following social engineering attack techniques:Baiting.Scareware.Pretexting.Phishing.Vishing.Tailgating.Watering hole.Whaling.Spear phishing.Use a Web search engine and search for information about your selected social engineering attack, or visit .In addition, find articles about an instance where the chosen social engineering attack was used.In a 12 page paper, respond to the following items:Describe the attack in detail.Describe the technique of the attacks.Describe the effects of the attack both in general and in the specific instance you found.Discuss three ways to prevent the attack. Provide a rationale.Use three sources to support your writing. Choose sources that are credible, relevant, and appropriate. Cite each source listed on your source page at least one time within your assignment. For help with research, writing, and citation, access the or review .
- (Please answer the question below in a form of a Block Letter) How does context
- In two double space pages, address the following :1) what David Brooke meant whe
- Read pp. 574-578 in Curd, Cover & Pincock – Chalmers’ critique of Subjective Bay
- Create 2 questions relating to functioning in the 4 domains in the readings (I a
- Discuss the value of strong writing skills in the job market. Everyone knows tha