Posts must be at least 300 words incontent. In-depth explanations of the exact expectations are located in the Discussion area of the class.You will need to have at least 300 words in this post plus full references due Thursday You must reference using one of the three formats and following your major’s designated style: MLA, APA, CS, Kate L. Turabian’s Manual, and the Chicago Manual of Style (CMS). YOU MUST CITE YOUR SOURCES!In the Harlem Art Workshop, 1933, children carve soap models. This is from artstor.org.Thousands and thousands of African Americans wrote to Eleanor Roosevelt for help from 1932 to 1944.Assume an African American character and write from the perspective of the character. What would be the obstacles faced by people of color during the Great Depression or the war years? Explain the issues in your letter and ask for specific help on those matters. Also in a separate paragraph below your letter, explain why you chose to write what you did. What inspired you to writeonthe topics, situations or events that were discussed in your letter?One way to help you prepare for your letter is to research writing letters during the Great Depression to President and Mrs. Eleanor Roosevelt. In addition, some websites you can look at for this Discussion:Eleanore Roosevelt and Civil Rights, George Washington University and”Please Help US Mr. President”: Black Americans Write to FDRYou can also Google: “Black Americans write to Eleanor Roosevelt.” You will see multiple images of actual letters written to the First Lady.
- RE104OC: ASSIGNMENT #1 This assignment asks you to demonstrate that you know the
- Read Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening by Robert Frost. Choose a section wher
- Grant Proposal: Part I Many essential components are part of a grant proposal. E
- project brief In the digital era and big data, access to data has become importa
- African Heritage and Caribbean Brazilian history classwork this must be an argum