Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable ratesFor This or a Similar Paper Click To Order NowPlease write me a personal statement for law school. Please incorporate the following in there but please don′t put it in word for word:″I think I′m suitable for Law School because of my experience at working at a law firm for the past four years. During my time, learned and interacted with different attorneys and paralegals as well as with clients in order to help them achieve the best possible outcome with their case. I also learned how to sharpen my negotiating skills as well as drafting different legal papers.My academic strengths are Collaboration, Active listening, Resilience, Written communication, Growth mindset, Organization and prioritization, Time management, Empathy and kindness. , ,The job positions that I have taken that are in line with why I am applying to law school is a paralegal in a law firm.Other accomplishments that I am proud of are learning how to graphic design, volunteering in community service, Co Editor in Chief of a religious magazine. Head of community youth services in my community.This law school will help me achieve my dream of becoming an attorney to better help people from within and outside my community. Even if somehow I don′t become a lawyer, I believe after graduating with a JD together with my vast knowledge of the law can help bring a big impact to society″Please make it look professional but please don′t use sophisticated words/phrases/language etc. Thank YouFor This or a Similar Paper Click To Order NowRelated
- Analysis of the role of social media in marketing Communication strategies for one of the below companies:: Social Media Assignment,TCD, Ireland
- The National Maternity Strategy claims to be underpinned by a health and wellness approach that views ‘pregnancy and birth as a normal: Midwifery Assignment, NUI, Ireland
- Each participant to identify a coaching session or conversation with either a colleague in your organisation: Certificate in Supervisory Management & Team Leadership Assignment, TUS, Ireland
- You are applying for a salesperson job at Rooms to Go, and the hiring manager would like you to write at least 3 pages on what makes a good salesperson.
- International mobility is a growing feature of the labour market, which has led to increased levels of expatriation in recent years: Human Resource management Assignment, NUI, Ireland