Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable ratesFor This or a Similar Paper Click To Order Now***Please include where all information is found in reference section***1) Name three reasons a safety program is of critical importance to a forensic laboratory. (3 points)2) You have been tasked with the purchase, supply, and/or installation of safety features for a new forensic biology laboratory. List five items you would include in your plans and discuss the importance of each in ensuring a safe environment for the laboratory personnel. (5 points)3) Following your work on the new forensic biology lab, you were promoted to the laboratoryâ€™s Safety Manager position. List five responsibilities youâ€™d have in your new role and discuss how each would ensure the laboratory was providing critical safeguards for their personnel. (5 points)4) The separation of some areas within a forensic laboratory are important to consider when designing the labâ€™s layout. List two forensic disciplines for which the separation of laboratory space might be considered based on the testing they provide. Also, discuss why this separation would be important. (2 points)5) Your forensic toxicology laboratory conducts drug testing on blood samples for the presence of alprazolam. What storage and handling requirements would be important for your laboratory to consider for blood samples? (2 points)6) Define and provide examples for the following: (3 points)a) Engineering Controlsb) Chemical Hygiene Plan (for an example, provide a direct link to a forensic labâ€™s CHP)c) Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)For This or a Similar Paper Click To Order NowRelated
- Analysis of the role of social media in marketing Communication strategies for one of the below companies:: Social Media Assignment,TCD, Ireland
- The National Maternity Strategy claims to be underpinned by a health and wellness approach that views ‘pregnancy and birth as a normal: Midwifery Assignment, NUI, Ireland
- Each participant to identify a coaching session or conversation with either a colleague in your organisation: Certificate in Supervisory Management & Team Leadership Assignment, TUS, Ireland
- You are applying for a salesperson job at Rooms to Go, and the hiring manager would like you to write at least 3 pages on what makes a good salesperson.
- International mobility is a growing feature of the labour market, which has led to increased levels of expatriation in recent years: Human Resource management Assignment, NUI, Ireland