The Best WritersHHP 4600 Law and Public HealthModule 5 PowerPoint Questions for Health Care Reform, Medicaid and Medicare1. Why do some believe health care reform is still needed in the U.S.? Why do you think reform is or is not needed?2. President Trump said, “Who knew healthcare could be so complicated?” Explain whether you think reforming the healthcare system is complicated or not.3. Explain how the core belief that health care is a market commodity rather than a public good or human right makes a difference in efforts to create good law and policy in healthcare.4. Why did President Obama succeed with the ACA of 2010 where no other major legislation in healthcare has happened since 1965?5. Describe three provisions in the ACA as passed in 2010.Module 5Teitelbaum and Wilensky Chapters 10 and 11 Health Reform, Medicaid, MedicareChapter 10 Healthcare Reform1. Discuss how each of these factors has influenced attempts to reform healthcare in the U.S.a. Cultureb. Political systemc. Interest groups2. Why were President Obama’s efforts to reform healthcare successful?Chapter 11 Medicaid, Medicare1. Differentiate entitlement versus block grant funding. What is the disadvantage to block grant funding?2. Who are the target beneficiaries of Medicaid?3. Who are the target beneficiaries of Medicare?4.
- FOR THIS UNIT: IF YOU HAVE CONCEPTS 2-5, SELECT ONE ESSENTIAL QUESTION FROM YOUR
- nstructions This unit’s assignment requires you to research and choose a topic f
- Essay title – “The role of Default mode and Salience networks in behaviour contr
- Using the supplied chart, Comparing Diverse Religious Perspectives 3, compare on
- Write a 600-word paper analyzing the systemic approach to counseling. Use the fo