intercultural management 11. Consider the current situation and prevailing political and economic conditions in Brazil, a BRIC country. As a manager who has been considering investment in Rio de Janeiro, how do you assess the political and economic risks at this time?Your response must be at least 500 words in length.2. Research the codes of conduct of a large company, such as Microsoft, and a small company in your local community and compare the issues that they cover. Describe the commonalities and differences of content in the codes. Discuss why you think there are differences in the content of the codes.Your response must be at least 500 words in length.
- Define and apply various personality theories to your personal life experiences
- Paraphrasing: Putting It Into Your Own Words
- In 2 pages or more, write an alternate part of the story from a different characters perspective (example: write from one of the villagers in The Lottery, or perhaps from the perspective of Tom Robinson as he awaits trial).
- Specific area of victimization
- Choose a human service agency or program with which you are familiar