Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable ratesFor This or a Similar Paper Click To Order NowI already started the essay. Should social media be a place of fake news, violence, and obscenity? Social media is used to promote libelous, hateful, and violent statements. It is possible that some individuals would claim that social media should not be restricted or regulated in any way since it serves as a forum for free expression. However, the right to free expression does not give individuals carte blanche to participate in activities such as the dissemination of false information, the promotion of hatred, or acts of violence. It is the obligation of social media platforms to prevent their sites from being used for activities such as the dissemination of false information, the promotion of hate speech, or acts of violence. Censoring or otherwise controlling social media is not a perfect answer, but it is an essential step in preventing hate speech, violence, and the dissemination of incorrect information on social media platforms. Hate speech, violence, and gory images should be censored on social media to create a safe space.It is possible to disseminate misleading information via social media, which is one of the primary reasons why these platforms have to be controlled or restricted. This presents a unique set of challenges whenever there is political change or whenever elections are taking place. For instance, during the election for president of the United States in 2016, social media was used to disseminate misleading information on the candidates. This misleading information has the potential to affect the election’s result in a significant manner. A research conducted in 2018 came to the conclusion that social media was to blame for the dissemination of incorrect information on the US elections. This is only one illustration of how disinformation may be disseminated via the use of social media.This is how the essay should be structured.THE INTRODUCTIONOpening Statement: 1 sentenceAsk a questionUse a quotationUse a statisticMake an interesting claim or statementSay something a bit controversial but trueFiller: 4-6 sentencesTell me more about your topicIntroduce your main ideasTransition into your thesis statementStance/Thesis: 1 sentenceYour answer to the questionBODY PARAGRAPHSTopic sentence-presents the argument that supports your thesisFact/quotation/intro to fact Exact word for word quotationUse quotation marksIntroduce your quotation…provide some contextElaborationExplain in your own wordsConnections between your fact, your topic sentence and your thesisDetail hereRefer to your thesisFact #2Elaboration #2Concluding sentenceCONCLUSIONRe-state your thesisSummarize your main points/ideas x 3Concluding sentenceNo new information Your conclusion should be shorter than your introductionThis is what I have so far.For This or a Similar Paper Click To Order NowRelated
- Analysis of the role of social media in marketing Communication strategies for one of the below companies:: Social Media Assignment,TCD, Ireland
- The National Maternity Strategy claims to be underpinned by a health and wellness approach that views ‘pregnancy and birth as a normal: Midwifery Assignment, NUI, Ireland
- Each participant to identify a coaching session or conversation with either a colleague in your organisation: Certificate in Supervisory Management & Team Leadership Assignment, TUS, Ireland
- You are applying for a salesperson job at Rooms to Go, and the hiring manager would like you to write at least 3 pages on what makes a good salesperson.
- International mobility is a growing feature of the labour market, which has led to increased levels of expatriation in recent years: Human Resource management Assignment, NUI, Ireland