Respond to both prompts:Prompt 1 – Differential Calculus. A classmate is confused with the idea of the derivative. How would you explain this concept so that they gain a better understanding without simply restating the formula? How is the concept of limits related to the concept of the derivative?A successful paper will highlight the purpose of the derivative, how it is used, and how limits play into the definition of the derivative.Prompt 2 – Integral Calculus. Another classmate claims that the integral is used primarily to find the area under the curve by using rectangles but is confused why their homework answers are either greater or less than the answers stated in the back of the textbook. Are they correct about this concept? How would you help them to better understand the concept of integrals and integration?A successful paper will highlight the purpose of the integral, how it is used, and how limits play into the definition of the derivative.Requirements:Length – 1-2 pagesFont – 12 point, Times New RomanPage margins – 1 inch all aroundConsulting with outside resources in encouraged. Please include references to any outside material you use, including if you use the course textbook. Using outside resources without citing your source is plagiarism. References should be presented in APA formal (See OWL at Purdue for guidance (Links to an external site.)).
- Students will write a book report on Bound Feet and Western Dress: A Memoir by P
- Read the assigned Emily Dickinson poem. Then, following the steps in the documen
- 1.Use the assigned reading and at least two other sources to discuss the importa
- 5-7 Minutes Provides clear information and explains the importance of their topi
- Interpret financial and management accounting information and advising a busines