Write an article critique that summarizes your selected article’s main points, and relate your summary to a specific and current audience.After summarizing at least two or three main points of the article you chose (while considering the date, purpose, and intended audience of the work), you are to address the following:– How important (or not) is the subject of the article to American history and literature? Why, or Why not?– Do the immigrant or minority issues addressed in the article continue in some way, or have these morphed into new issues that are surfacing in the United States?Depending upon which article you choose to critique, include in your discussion how either minorities or immigrants are portrayed in your selected article, and relate that portrayal to how immigrants and/or minorities (including women) are portrayed or treated in the United States today.
- Identify at one serious problem for democracy in the United States related to ea
- Observe your portfolio child in a classroom or home setting. Choose one of the a
- Check the attached file. Students will be required to write an analytical/critic
- Essay Questions. Respond to each one. Word minimums are given at the end of each
- ONE. Know the zip code of the area where you are looking. Think about where your