Movie report instruction on Cataclysm: The Black Death Visits Tuscany and The Flu that Killed 50 MillionPlease summarize the two movies briefly and then compare the Black Death in central Italy and Spanish flu in Britain as depicted in the movies. Please focus on the social, cultural, and economic impacts of the two epidemics. At the same time, please keep in mind that one film focuses on an historical event about seven centuries ago, and the other focuses on recent history with significantly more surviving historical records. One tries to understand the experience of the entire society and the other is centered around a couple individuals. How does these factors shape the films and your viewing experiences of the films? You can also talk about what you like or dislike the two movies.Your report should be 800-1000 words long. It needs to cover both movies. It must be word processed, double spaced with standard margins and a font of twelve point. Your report will be graded both on the quality of your answers to the questions and on how well the paper is written. No late report will be accepted.
- This assignment will be submitted to TURNITIN*** 1. Select ONE Lifespan Developm
- For this assignment, you will utilize the Waldorf Online Library as well as your
- Which of these stories use low diction (vernacular) language to characterize Voi
- This assignment requires working knowledge of Algebrea and solving exponents and
- Overview: A vertical marketing system (VMS) involves the key members of a distri