In 150-200 words, highlight the main details of your Capstone Project or Thesis.
An Abstract is a summary of your project. The abstract allows you to elaborate upon each major aspect of the paper and helps readers decide whether they want to read the rest of the paper. Therefore, enough key information must be included to make the abstract useful to someone who may want to examine your work. It should not include information from other published work or citations.
2. Conclusion 2 pages. You can use part of the conclusion of the paper
3. References arrange them in alphabetical order and remove duplicates
4. Create a survey in a table or as an appendices (lets say 16 patients (plus family members not included), employees 13). This survey is the developed-post intervention survey that was used as a hyperlink during patient hospice admissions. This survey was designed to measure how informative and effective the powerpoint (see assignment 5 which describes the project)
5. Create another post survey that the participants will provide their view of hospice misconceptions after listening to the power point.
6. Create an interview sheet in a table or within the appendices
Simple question: The preliminary data included the patients responses to the questions that the preceptor asked (how was the date recorded ?)
Please let me now if you have any questions?