Ch. 8: Who is the target market for this product? What criteria/variables may be used to segment the marketplace for this product? How large is this market segment? What is the company’s targeting strategy? How can you tell? How effective has the company/product been in reaching the target segment(s)? How is the product positioned? Create a perceptual map for your product vis–a–viscompetitors. What variables are used to position the product? Ch.10: How would this product be classified? What type of branding strategy does the corporate parent pursue? Why do you think this branding strategy has been chosen? What does the brand name convey about the product? Is there an interesting story behind the brand name? How is the product packaged? Is there anything interesting about the packaging; if so, what does this convey about the product? Is your “product” a service or does your product include a service component? Is it a pure service? Are service components part of the overall product offering? How does the company address the characteristics (4 I’s) associated with service offerings? Ch.11: What was the development process behind the product? i.e., is the product a brand or line extension? Is it a completely new product? What stage of the life cycle is the product in? How can you tell? How do you see the product being managed/modified during its PLC trajectory? Ch. 12: Is your “product” a pure service or does it accompany a physical good? [If your topic is a pure service please consult with me for guidelines on assessing service characteristics & strategies] Ch.13: What channels are used to place the product? What types of intermediaries are involved? What level of distribution intensity is the company striving for? How do the channel choices ‘fit’ with the marketing strategy and product positioning for the product? Discuss the supply chain elements (e.g., transportation, warehousing, inventory) that impact the sale and success of the product. Ch 14: In what type of retail settings is the product sold? How does the choice of retail outlet “fit” with the product positioning? What role does the retailer play in marketing the product? Is the product typically associated with any particular type of retailer or retail atmosphere? If so, what is it? How does the tore atmosphere affect customer perceptions of the product?
- Analysis of the role of social media in marketing Communication strategies for one of the below companies:: Social Media Assignment,TCD, Ireland
- The National Maternity Strategy claims to be underpinned by a health and wellness approach that views ‘pregnancy and birth as a normal: Midwifery Assignment, NUI, Ireland
- Each participant to identify a coaching session or conversation with either a colleague in your organisation: Certificate in Supervisory Management & Team Leadership Assignment, TUS, Ireland
- You are applying for a salesperson job at Rooms to Go, and the hiring manager would like you to write at least 3 pages on what makes a good salesperson.
- International mobility is a growing feature of the labour market, which has led to increased levels of expatriation in recent years: Human Resource management Assignment, NUI, Ireland