The Best Writers General GuidelinesRead this entire page before writing your essay. You will familiarize yourself with a recent/ongoing issue of international affairs, and analyze the issue by writing a cohesive essay from your perspective as a scholar of international relations.PurposeBy completing this assignment, you will reinforce your knowledge of concepts and theories of international relations learned over the last seven weeks, and practice the following critical-thinking skills that are essential to your success as a student at IU East and to your future as a civically engaged, globally aware citizen:Applying basic disciplinary knowledge from international relations to analyzing and understanding contemporary events. Analyze and evaluate issues relevant to students of international relations and respond in a theoretically informed way. Defending your positions/opinions in a well-supported and academically defensible way. In response to the prompt below, write a well-organized essay of not less than 500 words (approximately 2-3 double-spaced pages, excluding title and reference pages) that carefully addresses the prompt. Your essay must show direct evidence of reading the appropriate articles linked below, and also show direct evidence of application of concepts, theories, and/or approaches from the course materials (in particular from the course textbook).
- 20 PEER REVIEW SOURCES PEER REVIEW SOURCES ONLY 2017 AND UP APA 7th Edition Reso
- Calculate the following ratios for the current financial year • Return on total
- I have always liked the Charles’ Law experiment (Experiment-17 in the Chem 30A l
- After studying the course materials located on Module 5: Lecture Materials & Res
- Final Exam Subject: With the definitions cited below in mind, in an essay of at