My project paper should (a) Describe the data source (where did the data come from? Who created it, and when? Please be specific about the name of the source, survey, URL, and who produced it, etc.) (b) Explain the construction of your variables (what are the definition of each variable?). Identify your dependent variable (y variable, something you would like to explain, such as things that differ among people/places) and independent variables (x variables, factors that might explain the y variable you are considering), and discuss the relationships you studied. Please note that your y variable should be a continuous variable, and your x variables must include at least one continuous variable and at least one dummy variable. In addition, you should have at least 30 observations in your dataset.I will send you a copy of my research data and I will also send you a copy of how I started writing my paper.
- Students will write a book report on Bound Feet and Western Dress: A Memoir by P
- Read the assigned Emily Dickinson poem. Then, following the steps in the documen
- 1.Use the assigned reading and at least two other sources to discuss the importa
- 5-7 Minutes Provides clear information and explains the importance of their topi
- Interpret financial and management accounting information and advising a busines