In TWO double-spaced pages MAXIMUM (500 words), follow the Report Outline below to produce a report that describes the population group, the disparate health outcome and the intervention you′ve chosen to research. Utilize appropriate word usage, spelling, grammar and cite information and statistics obtained from external sources. Report must include a minimum of 3 external sources:2 peer-reviewed sources plus (+)a maximum of 2 government/advocacy/corporate sources and a maximum of 2 popular media sourcesAll sources must be current (within the past 10 years)Whether directly quoted or not, sources must be cited in-text and included in a list of REFERENCES using APA or MLA format (use ONE citation format only).Report Outline (two sections):Health Disparity Overview:Describe the population. Explain how discrimination and/or oppression, related to sexism, racism or classism, influence the social determinants of health; in ways that lead to the development of negative health outcomes.Population: name the group at risk (e.g., Asian women, African-American children, LGBT youth, Native Americans, Trans persons, etc.).Social Construct: name the form of discrimination and/or oppression the groups exposed to (classism, racism or sexism).Adverse Health Outcome: name the outcome or condition the group develops (e.g., alcoholism, asthma, diabetes, homelessness, HIV/AIDS, cancer, obesity, extreme stress and/or mental health conditions, etc.).Causal Factors: describe how discrimination or oppression influence key determinants of health (education, income, occupation, food security, housing, transportation etc.), and leads to developing the health outcome. (Claims must be supported by credible sources).Health Intervention:Describe a health promotion program or other health intervention that addresses either the adverse health outcome, or any of the causal factors that contribute to developing the health outcome.Profile: name and paraphrase the mission statement of an organization (government or non-government) that is working to mitigate the impacts of discrimination/oppression, the health outcome/condition, or both within the population group and/or community.Program: describe the organization’s strategies and/or techniques.Impact: describe the organization′s success(es) addressing the issue(s).
- Analysis of the role of social media in marketing Communication strategies for one of the below companies:: Social Media Assignment,TCD, Ireland
- The National Maternity Strategy claims to be underpinned by a health and wellness approach that views ‘pregnancy and birth as a normal: Midwifery Assignment, NUI, Ireland
- Each participant to identify a coaching session or conversation with either a colleague in your organisation: Certificate in Supervisory Management & Team Leadership Assignment, TUS, Ireland
- You are applying for a salesperson job at Rooms to Go, and the hiring manager would like you to write at least 3 pages on what makes a good salesperson.
- International mobility is a growing feature of the labour market, which has led to increased levels of expatriation in recent years: Human Resource management Assignment, NUI, Ireland