Create an SPSS output file with your SPSS software after downloading a dataset for this Signature assignment (please refer to the SPSS instructions below) to address the prompts listed below.
Submit the answers in a double-spaced 12 point font APA formatted document (approximately 7-8 pages in length, excluding title page, and references pages).
a) Please download and open the SPSS file titled “ArchivedData.sav”.
It is attached as Document 2 of 2 (the same document you used for the other assignment)
b) Choose one Interval Independent Variable along with an Interval Dependent variable for the Linear Regression.
c) Generate a complete SPSS Linear Regression report
d) Choose the Nominal Independent Variable along with an Interval Dependent variable for an Independent Samples t-test.
e) Generate a complete SPSS Independent Samples t-test report
f) Copy and paste the complete Linear Regression and Independent Samples t-test SPSS outputs into your MS Word document.
In your written Case assignment, please respond to the following prompts:
1) Explore the differences between Pearson R Correlation value and the R-squared value
2) Write a complete APA format results for a Linear Regression based upon your statistical analysis (Reporting Statistics in Psychology: http://my.ilstu.edu/~jhkahn/apastats.html)
3) Identify the means and standard deviations for your Independent Samples t-test
4) Write a complete APA format results for an Independent Samples ttest based upon your statistical analysis (Reporting Statistics in Psychology: https://www4.uwsp.edu/psych/cw/statistics/WendorfReportingStatistics.pdf)
5) Differentiate between the statistical assumptions between the Independent Samples t-test versus the Linear Regression