Answer the following questions below. Please provide responses directly under questions.
1. What isthe central goal of most multiprocessing systems?
2. Inthe last chapter, we discussed deadlocks. Describe in your own words why mutualexclusion is necessary to proactively manage deadlocks in multiprocessingsystems.
3. Givean example from real life of busy waiting.
4. Whatsteps does a well-designed multiprocessing system follow when it detects that aprocessor is failing.
5. Comparethe processors access to printers and other I/O devices for the master/slaveand the symmetric multiprocessing configurations. Give a real-life examplewhere the master/slave configuration might be preferred.
6. Describethe purpose of a buffer and give a real-life example from your own experiencethat simulates its use and is clearly beneficial.
7. Describein your own words the concept of implicit parallelism without repeating thisbooks definition of the term.