This week we learn about Kohlberg’s 6 stages of moral development.Carol Gilligan was critical of Kohlberg’s theory because his research sample consisted solely of males.Gilligan claimed that “women, more than men, were more likely to be concerned with issues of caring, responsibility for others, and the connection of themselves to other people and real-world dilemmas, while men’s reasoning was more likely to focus on justice, rights, and prioritizing competing principles” (Galotti, 2017, p.388).Do you agree with Gilligan’s belief that moral development differs in males and females? Discuss your thoughts on this issue. Support your stance with research and examples. Remember to cite your source(s) using APA style.
- Students will write a book report on Bound Feet and Western Dress: A Memoir by P
- Read the assigned Emily Dickinson poem. Then, following the steps in the documen
- 1.Use the assigned reading and at least two other sources to discuss the importa
- 5-7 Minutes Provides clear information and explains the importance of their topi
- Interpret financial and management accounting information and advising a busines