Choose one or more leadership topic(s) from your textbook or from a scholarly source from a previous discussion or assignment from this course and write about its application to nursing practice. Provide definitions, history/background, and major concepts of chosen topic. Describe the topic’s function in nursing practice by examining at least three different nursing roles (for example, bedside nurse, public health nurse, CNO, unit manager, etc.). Discuss how the leadership topic can be used in your own practice. Discuss your personal growth in regard to your chosen leadership topic. Evaluate personal strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats to your career advancement.Then, discuss the top three traits you feel makes a good nurse leader. Support your statements with examples from your practice experience and scholarly sources.
- what would you do to create a competitive advantage as a result of the widening and the post-Panamax hulls?
- Explain the major steps involved in evidence acquisition and how to maintain the integrity of the evidence
- Describe the functional business requirements (scope) and scope control.
- What advantages has economies of scale brought to transportation?
- What type of information did Netflix derive from the data collected?