Disorders of Cognition and Emotion Options MenuYou are required to post via blackboard in the discussion section a maximum 300 words (3%) answering the ‘Critical Thinking Question’. I expect that you will use at least 2, current (2010 – present), academic references to support your critical thoughts (APA 6 citation and referencing). You may use the textbook as a reference point, but you will lose marks if you cite the textbook. Useful Tip, critically think about the questions, and don’t just restate the textbook and post by Wednesday night (at the latest). The rest of the week you are required to respond to a minimum of two other posts from your discussion group (2%).Discuss one of the following questions.1). Marijuana has become a legal substance in BC, and some argue that ‘pot’ is a gateway drug. Is this a true statement, and should the province of BC be concerned that by legalizing marijuana we have opened the door for increased drug use?or2). The mechanisms by which a disorder is alleviated is not necessarily opposite to the mechanism by which it was caused. Discuss this with respect to the evidence supporting current theories of ADHD, schizophrenia, depression or anxiety.
- What experiences in your personal and professional life contributed to your pote
- our task is to design a series of trials testing the product image on a Buhi pro
- Question#1 Read the descriptions of research studies below. Indicate the type of
- The first part of the question (sequencing) is weighted 65% and the second part
- Instructions for Key Question(s) discussion Review the rubric to make sure you