Based on the transcriipts you read in Modules Three and Five, you will analyze the heuristics of the transcriipts and determine how they impacted the interactions in the workplace. Additionally, you will determine the influence of cultural differences on the conflict. Your draft must include these critical elements: III. Analyzing Heuristics to De-escalate Conflict In this section, you will analyze the heuristics in the transcriipts of the final case study provided and determine how they impacted the interactions in the workplace. A. Appraise the heuristics you found in the transcriipts that were the most relevant to the conflict in this case. Support your appraisal with specific examples. For example, was there a bias such as “more is better” or “faster is better”? B. Determine how this heuristic resulted in impressions of bias that negatively impacted workplace interactions in this case. Support your determination with specific examples. For example, did a heuristic of “people who look like me do a better job” result in a perception of discrimination? C. Determine what techniques your colleague might recommend to help the stakeholders use their past experiences to positively benefit similar interactions moving forward. Support your determination with specific examples. Guidelines for Submission: Your paper should be 2 to 3 pages in length with double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, and APA formatting.
- Do you believe that Joe Trosh has the right to carry a concealed weapon in the hospital due to being harassed for visiting casinos?
- What are your top three strengths and are you using them on a regular basis?
- What features drew you to this specific brand?
- What are some of the most significant or major risk factors for trauma in adult and adult-gerontological patients?
- discuss the reality and myths that have been presented when relating the history of the american frontier and its development.