Technology Discussion Board1This Discussion Board focuses on current research about healthcare technology applications that have the potential to improve population health outcomes and provides students with the opportunity to discuss the benefits and limitations of these healthcare technology applications on patients, their families, or their significant others.“Social determinants of health” and the “digital divide” may be variables that need to be taken into consideration when choosing a health care technology application.A. In Initial Post respond to the following:Identify a scholarly article (5 years old or less) about a health care technology application that can improve population health.Describe the benefits and limitations of the health care technology application on a chosen population. Your population can be in the hospital or in another setting.Posts should be scholarly, well-articulated, and concise. Use at least APA level one headings for each of the sections listed above. Your initial post should be approximately 250-500 words. Citations and references are needed for initial posts.Use PubMed or CINAHL database to search scholarly articles.
- I watched a Vedio on 2 doctors debating Aids. One of them was taking the stance
- Indian Policy in the Late 1800’s
- Your paper should include the following elements: Introduction (approximately 15
- Instructions: Refamiliarize yourself with the three main pricing strategies. Rev
- The movie I orignally intended to research about was the 1997 film Good Will Hun