The purpose of this assignment is to demonstrate your ability to communicate, in plain language, the central assumptions, key concepts, and relevance of a selected theory useful to justice-informed social work practice. Consider a theory that you may want to explore more and apply to your Social Justice paper. Students are to create and post a one-page handout (one page only) highlighting a single theory and the handout needs to include the following information: What the theory says about the existence of social problems. Describe and define key concepts/ terms central to the theory. Give a brief example of a social problem to illustrate. What the theory says about strategies for social problems. Give a brief example of a social problem to illustrate. Describe the ontological and epistemological assumptions of the theory. Provide 3-5 resources (i.e., key authors, texts, seminal papers) for readers to learn more about the theory. This is a handout, not a one-page paper. Information can be presented in short phrases, bullet format, etc. For the one-page handout, students can select any theory they would like to learn more about, but students are to choose what would be considered an alternative (not traditional/ mainstream theory such as psychodynamic/ psychoanalytic, cognitive, behavioral, systems theory, etc.). Below are some suggested theories you might consider, but you are welcome to select any theory of your choosing: Queer theory Transnational feminism Post-colonial theory Transnational theory Standpoint theory Ecofeminism Black feminism Transfeminism (or trans feminism) Post-colonial feminism Feminism standpoint theory Critical disability theory
- Analysis of the role of social media in marketing Communication strategies for one of the below companies:: Social Media Assignment,TCD, Ireland
- The National Maternity Strategy claims to be underpinned by a health and wellness approach that views ‘pregnancy and birth as a normal: Midwifery Assignment, NUI, Ireland
- Each participant to identify a coaching session or conversation with either a colleague in your organisation: Certificate in Supervisory Management & Team Leadership Assignment, TUS, Ireland
- You are applying for a salesperson job at Rooms to Go, and the hiring manager would like you to write at least 3 pages on what makes a good salesperson.
- International mobility is a growing feature of the labour market, which has led to increased levels of expatriation in recent years: Human Resource management Assignment, NUI, Ireland