Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable ratesFor This or a Similar Paper Click To Order NowCritical thinking assignmentThis assignment accounts for 12.5% of your final grade. For simplicity, the assignment will be out of 50 points. Note that you should aim to write concisely, with maximum of 1 single-spaced page. Please use Times New Roman with a 12-font size. In addition to this being a critical thinking exercise, this is also a writing exercise. So, please give your best shot at writing it, including being cognizant about proof reading your paper and writing concisely and coherently.Please write this assignment in a report format with clear labels of the following sections.Summary of the study (10 points): please summarize the study to give me some background information about what this study is about (2.5), what is the methodology used to answer the research questions (2.5), brief results (2.5), and implications (2.5). Be mindful to paraphrase and use as much of your own words as much as possible. If you are going to quote the original study, remember to cite them to avoid plagiarism.Strengths of the study (15 points):Name (2 points) the different strengths present in three sections of the study (i.e., strengths in the background/intro, the methods, and the discussion—no need to write about the results since it involves critiquing statistical analyses, which is beyond the scope of our course).Describe (3 points) what make these points strengths in your opinion.You should aim to have at least 3 different examples of the strength. Each example will be worth 5 points, so a maximum of 15 points can be earned.3. Weaknesses of the study (15 points), similarly:Name (2 points) the different weaknesses present in three sections of the study (i.e., weaknesses in the background/intro, the methods, and the discussion—no need to write about the results since it involves critiquing statistical analyses which is beyond the scope of our course).Describe (3 points) what make these points weaknesses in your opinion.You should aim to have at least 3 different examples of the weaknesses. Each example will be worth 5 points, so a maximum of 15 points can be earned.4. Suggestions for how to improve the study ( 10 points)Given these weaknesses you identified, how could the authors improve, and why?Remember the workshops: we evaluated the rationale of the study. Particularly, the methods section is generally the place that, I find, can be improved. Potential issues could include how recruitment occurred, characteristics of participants and the generalizability of the results, how each variable is measured (think about if there are other ways to measure a certain variable). Another potential place that can be improved is the discussions. Do you agree with how they summarize why the study is helpful? Are they missing other implications that would have been great to include? For example, the authors failed to mention educational implications when you see that there are some.For This or a Similar Paper Click To Order NowRelated
- Analysis of the role of social media in marketing Communication strategies for one of the below companies:: Social Media Assignment,TCD, Ireland
- The National Maternity Strategy claims to be underpinned by a health and wellness approach that views ‘pregnancy and birth as a normal: Midwifery Assignment, NUI, Ireland
- Each participant to identify a coaching session or conversation with either a colleague in your organisation: Certificate in Supervisory Management & Team Leadership Assignment, TUS, Ireland
- You are applying for a salesperson job at Rooms to Go, and the hiring manager would like you to write at least 3 pages on what makes a good salesperson.
- International mobility is a growing feature of the labour market, which has led to increased levels of expatriation in recent years: Human Resource management Assignment, NUI, Ireland