Journal: Each student is expected to keep a journal of violent shootings in New York City. The journal should cover a period of July 1, 2021`-December 7, 2021. Each journal entry should answer the following questions.Date of Event? How many persons were shot? How many persons were killed due to the gunshot violence? Race and age of the would-be shooter, and the person shot. Write unknown if this information is unknown. One sentence or less if a suspected reason is given for the shooting. You will be asked randomly during the semester to report on the latest shooting incident in the city therefore, you must keep your notebook/journal up to date. This response when questioned will be a part of your required classroom participation. A failure to respond will reflect negatively on your classroom participation grade. At the end of the semester, you will submit your journal for a part of your final grade.
- Analysis of the role of social media in marketing Communication strategies for one of the below companies:: Social Media Assignment,TCD, Ireland
- The National Maternity Strategy claims to be underpinned by a health and wellness approach that views ‘pregnancy and birth as a normal: Midwifery Assignment, NUI, Ireland
- Each participant to identify a coaching session or conversation with either a colleague in your organisation: Certificate in Supervisory Management & Team Leadership Assignment, TUS, Ireland
- You are applying for a salesperson job at Rooms to Go, and the hiring manager would like you to write at least 3 pages on what makes a good salesperson.
- International mobility is a growing feature of the labour market, which has led to increased levels of expatriation in recent years: Human Resource management Assignment, NUI, Ireland