Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable ratesFor This or a Similar Paper Click To Order NowBenchmark – Research ProposalBenchmark – Research ProposalStart Date & TimeJun 16, 2022, 12:00 AMDue Date & TimeJun 22, 2022, 11:59 PMRubricView RubricAssessment TraitsBenchmarkRequires LopeswriteAssessment DescriptionUsing the topic you have developed in PSY-530 (if you have not taken PSY-530, please check with your instructor about a topic), write a Research Proposal (2,000-2,500 words) on a topic relevant to the course. To complete the Research Proposal, do the following:Review the attached document “Research Proposal Guidelines” as well as Topic 7 lecture section on The Results and Discussion Sections in the Research Proposal for a brief overview pertaining to “how to” complete the assignment.Introductory section: Include hypothesis and a review of the literature.Method section: Include subsections on Participants, Apparatus/Materials/Instruments, Procedure, and Design.Results section: Include statistic, critical values, degrees of freedom, and alpha level.Discussion section: Include interpretation of results, ethical concerns, limitations of study, and suggestions for future research.Figures and Tables section: Include a minimum of two (either two figures, two tables, or a figure and a table).Include at least 8-10 scholarly references.Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.For This or a Similar Paper Click To Order NowRelated
- Analysis of the role of social media in marketing Communication strategies for one of the below companies:: Social Media Assignment,TCD, Ireland
- The National Maternity Strategy claims to be underpinned by a health and wellness approach that views ‘pregnancy and birth as a normal: Midwifery Assignment, NUI, Ireland
- Each participant to identify a coaching session or conversation with either a colleague in your organisation: Certificate in Supervisory Management & Team Leadership Assignment, TUS, Ireland
- You are applying for a salesperson job at Rooms to Go, and the hiring manager would like you to write at least 3 pages on what makes a good salesperson.
- International mobility is a growing feature of the labour market, which has led to increased levels of expatriation in recent years: Human Resource management Assignment, NUI, Ireland