AS Description: Create a list of the References that you think you will use for your business report. See the lecture, books and resources for guidance. You can modify this References list by adding or subtracting sources as you continue to work on your business report. You must have at least 5 sources for this assignment and will most likely need even more for your final business report.
For most business reports APA (American Psychological Association) citation style will be the one to use.
AS Instructions: Use proper heading and formatting for Reference page. Submit one Word document for this assignment.
AS Description: Write the introduction and first parts of your business report organized in one consistent format. Your introduction includes the definition and context of your report, problem statement and research objectives. The body is organized in a logical way, with headings, so as to address the research problem and reach your research objectives. Be sure to include any visuals charts, graphs, pie charts, etc. that help make your case. Do not overburden the page with text to read; break up the page with dividing lines or visuals that keep the reader interested. Use APA in-text citations whenever you use your research and include the source in your References page at the end of the business report. The success of the conclusions and recommendations at the end of the report will depend on how well you present the body and supporting research.
AS Instructions: Use Times New Roman or Calibri, 12 point, double spaced, with 1-inch margins all around. This assignment can be submitted in one Word document. The introduction will come first, followed by the body. The introduction will be 1-1.5 pages. The body, depending on the severity of the topic, will be 3-5 pages (this includes any visuals)
AS Description: Remaining 3-5 pages of business report; title page, letter of transmittal, table of contents, list of figures and list of tables, executive summary, mode of analysis or methodology, conclusions and recommendations, appendices and references. See lecture, textbook, resources and sample reports to help you create the remaining parts of your business report.
1. Write the remaining 3-5 pages of your business report continuing with the organization/outline you developed in the last unit (Roman numerals, decimals, or simply by using consistent headings of the same size). The body is organized in a logical way so as to address the research problem and reach your research objectives. Be sure to include any visuals charts, graphs, pie charts, etc. that help make your case. Do not overburden the page with text to read; break up the page with dividing lines or visuals that keep the reader interested. Cite in text whenever you use your research and include the sources in your References page at the end of the business report.
2. Create a visually appealing title page.
3. Write your letter of transmittal, using what you learned in Unit 3 on letter writing. Summarize the report briefly and find an intriguing way to present the results to your reader. Finish with how you would like your reader to respond to your letter and report.
4. Use the tools found in the lecture to create your table of contents.
5. Make a list of figure and a list of tables.
6. Write your executive summary, a brief overview of key points with special appeal to your reader.
7. Describe your mode of analysis or methodology.
8. Present your findings in a logical and appealing fashion in your conclusions section. Use the Youtube tutorials Piktochart for assistance with graphics. Make recommendations and conclusions based on your findings. The success of the conclusions and recommendations at the end of the report will depend on how well you present the body and supporting research.
9. Include any appendices (additional graphics which did not fit logically into the report).
10. Your References page should include all of the sources that you used in your report.
AS Instructions: All of the requirements can be in the same document. Each section should have a distinct header. Use Times New Roman or Calibri, 12 point, double-spaced, with 1-inch margins all around.