WHAT: Briefly introduce the topic you plan to analyze in your essay] As a category of film, “Art Cinema” is_____ (something specific about how you classify “Art Cinema”). By analyzing _______ (titles of 2 films), I will reveal/explore/examine ________ (something specific about the two films in relation to the key institutions or ideologies of Art Cinema, etc.)HOW: Briefly explain your approach at analyzing your films, including the key concepts or sources you plan to use. In Theorizing Art Cinemas, author David Andrews argues, ___________ (Quote, paraphrase or introduce a concept/theory/style discussed in the text). Then briefly explain what this concept/theory/style means and why it is relevant to your analysis of your chosen films, etc.WHY: Briefly explain why your argument about the film is important. The ________ is significant because_________. OR By analyzing _______(something specific within the films or category of “Art Cinema”), I will show/reveal how______ (the overall significance of your argument or approach).
- What are some of the most significant or major risk factors for trauma in adult and adult-gerontological patients?
- discuss the reality and myths that have been presented when relating the history of the american frontier and its development.
- what were some of the characteristics of kingship in Ancient Mesopotamia?
- What is the role of the electrolytic cell in the electroplating?
- Explain what you think is the biggest challenge in treating nerudevelopmental disorders.