Betweenness on the sphere. In Exercise 3.2.6, betweenness and segments were defined for the sphere S2. Define ray in the usual way (Definition 3.2). A great circle divides the sphere into two hemispheres, which we could think of as half-planes determined by the great circle. (a) Does the Plane Separation Postulate hold in this setting? Explain. (b) Let A and B be distinct, nonantipodal points on S2. Find all points C such that A _ B _ C. Sketch the ray _'AB. (c) Does Theorem 3.3.9 hold in this setting? Explain.
- Read the graphic memoir, “March”, book 1. Then answer the discussion prompts. The post needs 400 words.
- Conductan internal and external environmental analysis
- Criminal justice assignment
- Paraphrasing: Putting It Into Your Own Words
- In 2 pages or more, write an alternate part of the story from a different characters perspective (example: write from one of the villagers in The Lottery, or perhaps from the perspective of Tom Robinson as he awaits trial).