Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable ratesFor This or a Similar Paper Click To Order NowAsyou think about your developing partnership, two issues to consider are thedrivers of success and the potential barriers to success. In other words, whichactions and attitudes can push the project toward success, and which actionsand attitudes might pose hurdles to the success of the project?Youwill create a graphical representation of these success drivers and barriers.Your graphical representation can take any form. You can use a graphicorganizer, mind map, SmartArt in Microsoft Word or PowerPoint, or any otherimage that you create yourself. You can either attach the graphic to yourinitial discussion post—review the Adding anAttachment to a Discussion Post PDF tutorial for help—orinclude a publicly available hyperlink to your graphic in your post.Besure that you include the following elements in your graphic:SMART goal for your proposed community partnershipinitiativeSuccess drivers (“strengths”) in placethat would support achieving the goalExisting and potential barriers(“challenges”) that might prevent the success of the goalPeerResponse Guidelines: In your responses to the initial posts of at least two ofyour peers, you should evaluate their SMART goal, success drivers, andbarriers. Does your peer’s goal include the five components of a SMART goalappropriately? What other drivers and challenges might you suggest to yourpeers? Do you see any strengths that could be used to mitigate existing orpotential challenges?Tocomplete this assignment, review the DiscussionRubric PDF document.For This or a Similar Paper Click To Order NowRelated
- Analysis of the role of social media in marketing Communication strategies for one of the below companies:: Social Media Assignment,TCD, Ireland
- The National Maternity Strategy claims to be underpinned by a health and wellness approach that views ‘pregnancy and birth as a normal: Midwifery Assignment, NUI, Ireland
- Each participant to identify a coaching session or conversation with either a colleague in your organisation: Certificate in Supervisory Management & Team Leadership Assignment, TUS, Ireland
- You are applying for a salesperson job at Rooms to Go, and the hiring manager would like you to write at least 3 pages on what makes a good salesperson.
- International mobility is a growing feature of the labour market, which has led to increased levels of expatriation in recent years: Human Resource management Assignment, NUI, Ireland