The Best Writers1-Recommend one FDA-approved drug, one off-label drug, and one nonpharmacological intervention for treating POST TRAUMATIC STRESS DISSORDER (PTSD) in children and adolescents.2-Explain the risk assessment you would use to inform your treatment decision making.What are the risks and benefits of the FDA-approved medicine?What are the risks and benefits of the off-label drug?3-Explain whether clinical practice guidelines exist for this disorder (PTSD) and, if so, use them to justify your recommendations. If not, explain what information you would need to take into consideration.4-Support your reasoning with at least three scholarly resources, one each on the FDA-approved drug, the off-label, and a non-medication intervention for the disorder. Attach the PDFs of your sources.
- What features drew you to this specific brand?
- What are some of the most significant or major risk factors for trauma in adult and adult-gerontological patients?
- discuss the reality and myths that have been presented when relating the history of the american frontier and its development.
- what were some of the characteristics of kingship in Ancient Mesopotamia?
- What is the role of the electrolytic cell in the electroplating?