Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable ratesFor This or a Similar Paper Click To Order NowAs mentioned before, different cultures have different expectations from their boys and girls; some expect the boys to look after parents when they grow up, some expect girls to be “girly” in their behavior in order to get a better job, husband, or status. Such expectations are reflected in a child’s relation to other children and adults, which may present confusion within the school community.For this assignment, you will develop a PowerPoint presentation on cross-cultural gender development concepts suitable for an audience of elementary school educators in a multicultural school district. You will choose two hypothetical cultures in this district in addition to the (perceived) standard North American culture.Include the following in your presentation:Explain the distinction between culture, ethnicity, and religion in relation to gender concepts.Evaluate the impact of culture on children’s perception of gender roles.Provide concrete examples that illustrate both questions above.Incorporate appropriate animations, transitions, and graphics as well as speaker notes for each slide. The speaker notes may be comprised of brief paragraphs or bulleted lists.Support your presentation with at least three scholarly resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources may be included.Length: 12-15 slides (with a separate reference slide)Notes Length: 100-150 words for each slideBe sure to include citations for quotations and paraphrases with references in APA format and style where appropriate. Save the file as PPT with the correct course code information.Upload your document and click the Submit to Dropbox button.For This or a Similar Paper Click To Order NowRelated
- Analysis of the role of social media in marketing Communication strategies for one of the below companies:: Social Media Assignment,TCD, Ireland
- The National Maternity Strategy claims to be underpinned by a health and wellness approach that views ‘pregnancy and birth as a normal: Midwifery Assignment, NUI, Ireland
- Each participant to identify a coaching session or conversation with either a colleague in your organisation: Certificate in Supervisory Management & Team Leadership Assignment, TUS, Ireland
- You are applying for a salesperson job at Rooms to Go, and the hiring manager would like you to write at least 3 pages on what makes a good salesperson.
- International mobility is a growing feature of the labour market, which has led to increased levels of expatriation in recent years: Human Resource management Assignment, NUI, Ireland