Once you have the case, you will submit a report as if you were hired by Mike Brock to recommend whether or not he should move forward with a $3 million bid for some new business. In order to make a well-informed recommendation, you will need toAnalyze the industry, Adept’s competition and corporate capabilities.Construct and interpret a statement of cash flows.Calculate and interpret financial ratios, which can then be compared to a major competitor’s ratios.Perform a straightforward differential analysis of the net cash flows and investments, ROI, and Payback at 100% of anticipated sales and at 93% of anticipated sales.Project a six-month cash budget under 100% anticipated sales and 93% of anticipated sales.Calculate a sales breakeven point for a new salesperson.Project an Income Statement and Balance Sheet for one year, incorporating a successful bid.Project an Income Statement and Balance Sheet for one year, assuming the status quo (bid not accepted or pursued).
- Respond to the post: Prompt#1 – Consider ways in which criminal anthropology, p
- Please provide (1) two links to articles that outline how marketing a service di
- Need an outline for this 4-5 page paper: Children and adolescents are inundated
- Discuss the concept of negligence and intentional torts and give examples of the
- Find two different online IQ tests (there are a lot out there–don’t pay!). If y