Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable ratesFor This or a Similar Paper Click To Order Now1. The student shall prepare a written research paper on a Firefighter Ã¢â‚¬Å“Line of Duty DeathÃ¢â‚¬Â (LODD) that occurred during an emergency incident. The type of emergency incident may include a wildland or structure fire, hazardous materials event, traffic collision, or other fatal incident that caused a change in cultural attitudes concerning procedures and/or tactics of fire personnel during emergency operations.2. The paper shall describe, but may not be limited to; location and name of the incident, cause of the incident, agencies that responded, number of fatalities, events leading up to the tragedy, cause of the LODD, results of investigation, etc. Describe the major changes that impacted the fire service as a result of the investigation, as well as identify lessons learned and how the fire service has changed as a result of this LODD.3. The paper must contain your opinion on how the LODD could have been prevented. Describe, in detail, what you would have done differently if you were the Incident Commander.4. The paper shall be typed, double spaced using a number 12 font print. The paper must contain all references used and a bibliography in accordance with APA format. The paper should be a minimum of 8 pages in length which does not include the title page and the bibliography. The paper will be scored based on content accuracy, appearance, and the use of proper English and free of spelling and grammatical errors. The research paper will be worth 100 points (15%) towards your total points required for a letter grade.5. The research paper must be submitted through the Turnitin SimCheck Program and will be checked for plagiarism. Any research paper found to be plagiarized will receive a zero (0) for this assignment. Any score above 15% plagiarized will receive a ZERO grade “F.”For This or a Similar Paper Click To Order NowRelated
- Analysis of the role of social media in marketing Communication strategies for one of the below companies:: Social Media Assignment,TCD, Ireland
- The National Maternity Strategy claims to be underpinned by a health and wellness approach that views ‘pregnancy and birth as a normal: Midwifery Assignment, NUI, Ireland
- Each participant to identify a coaching session or conversation with either a colleague in your organisation: Certificate in Supervisory Management & Team Leadership Assignment, TUS, Ireland
- You are applying for a salesperson job at Rooms to Go, and the hiring manager would like you to write at least 3 pages on what makes a good salesperson.
- International mobility is a growing feature of the labour market, which has led to increased levels of expatriation in recent years: Human Resource management Assignment, NUI, Ireland